22 Oct 2012, 20:58
Generic-user-small

Matthew Wilcox (3 posts)

Hello :)

Great book, I’m really enjoying it (having finally figured out how to get PostgreSQL installed on Ubuntu, the first day’s work flew by!).

All’s been working well as I’ve been following along but I’m stuck on parts of the first day’s homework - and sadly there’s no follow-up in the book itself like there would be in a class.

FIND 1. and 2. are fine, and I’ve found out 3. too by googling - but to be entirely honest I (still) don’t really understand the actual instruction:

“In the addresses FOREIGN KEY, find in the docs what MATCH FULL means”.

I’ve got a feeling it’s just a badly written sentence, because I still can’t decipher it. What “addresses” is it talking about? I dont see a field of that name anywhere in any of the tables we’ve created? And the sentence itself reads weirdly - as “in the foreign key in the docs” - two in’s.

More importantly, I’m struggling massivly with the DO section…

1. Select all the tables we created (and only those) from pg_class

This is the first time pg_class has been mentioned, and looking in the docs shows it to be some sort of system table that holds a lot of information about “stuff” that Postgres itself uses. Beyond that, I’ve no idea what it really is and how to do this task. I can’t figure out where to look for more clear explanation either.

1. is hard to wrap my head around, but doable. 3. is super simple in comparison to 1.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

28 Nov 2012, 06:09

Aaron McBride (4 posts)

On Find #3, I suspect that “addresses” was an old name for a table and it should be “venues” since that’s where we used MATCH FULL.

I’m stumped on Do#1 too. I wonder if there’s some assumption being made, like we’re supposed to create the tables as a different user than the one who created the database so the owner will be different?

29 Nov 2012, 06:25

Aaron McBride (4 posts)

I got DO #1 working, but it was really tricky because I didn’t know what “namespace” means in PostgreSQL.

08 Sep 2013, 06:28
Generic-user-small

Chrome 2 (3 posts)

จากการวางเดิมพันก็เกิดได้เสมอเมื่อ ผู้เล่นลงเงินแทงเพราะนั่นหมายถึงความหวังแห่งความหวังที่ผู้เล่นได้ลุ้น นั้นส่วนมากจะมีเวอร์ชั่นวิธีการเล่นทดลองนี้ให้ผู้เล่นได้ลองสนุกก่อนซึ่งโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งผู้เล่นหน้าใหม่ที่ไม่เคยมีประสบการณณ์การเล่นพนันมาก่อนก็สามารถจะได้เล่นอย่างอิสระและหากรู้สึกว่าพร้อมก็เลือกพนันในแบบฉบับเงินจริงได้เลย goldclub จึงทำให้การแทงใน คาสิโนออนไลน์ ปลอดภัยมากขึ้นกว่าในอดีตมาก ระบบคาสิโนออนไลน์รายใหญ่ๆ ที่เปิดบริการในบ้านเรา มีระบบที่ได้มาตรฐานระดับโลก royal1688 online สามารถทำได้เองผ่านทางออนไลน์นี้แหละ แต่อาจจะต้องเสียเงินจำนวนมากเลย การซื้อเวลาในการโฆษณาสินค้าในโลกออนไลน์และโลกออฟไลน์ก็เหมือนๆ กัน โหลด gclub ลูกทีมคุณอื่นเล่นแล้วชนะติดต่อกันหลายตา ก็มีความเชื่อมั่นที่มากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ก็ยิ่งส่งผลดีต่อวิธีการเล่น sbobet การเริ่มต้นเสี่ยงดวงกับการพนันออนไลน์ที่คิดว่าถนัดกันมากสุดของทาง

You must be logged in to comment