11 Aug 2013, 21:57
Me_3x4_pragsmall

Gil Jr (2 posts)

Dear Daniel, I´m back! This time with my new device…but camera is not working (what a frutation!). Can you bring me light? Thanks in advance. Best! Gil jr

Here is my error log when i tried CameraPhptoBooth app: ~~~ debug: 17 842094169 20 842094169 default imageformat:17 No flash support. Requested camera parameters as (w,h,fps):720,480,30 Checking supported preview size:640,480 Checking supported preview size:320,240 Checking supported preview size:352,288 Checking supported preview size:240,160 Checking supported preview size:176,144 Supported preview FPS: 30 Supported preview FPS: 15 Supported preview FPS: 5 calculated preview FPS: 5 java.lang.RuntimeException: setParameters failed at android.hardware.Camera.native_setParameters(Native Method) at android.hardware.Camera.setParameters(Camera.java:1452) at ketai.camera.KetaiCamera.determineCameraParameters(KetaiCamera.java:1046) at ketai.camera.KetaiCamera.start(KetaiCamera.java:525) at processing.test.cameraphotobooth.CameraPhotoBooth.mousePressed(CameraPhotoBooth.java:118) at processing.core.PApplet.mousePressed(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.dequeueEvents(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PGraphicsAndroid2D.requestDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856) Exception caught while trying to connect to camera service. Please check your sketch permissions or that another application is not using the camera. Failed to start camera. java.lang.RuntimeException: Method called after release() at android.hardware.Camera.native_getParameters(Native Method) at android.hardware.Camera.getParameters(Camera.java:1464) at ketai.camera.KetaiCamera.start(KetaiCamera.java:457) at processing.test.cameraphotobooth.CameraPhotoBooth.mousePressed(CameraPhotoBooth.java:118) at processing.core.PApplet.mousePressed(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.dequeueEvents(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PGraphicsAndroid2D.requestDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856) Exception caught while trying to connect to camera service. Please check your sketch permissions or that another application is not using the camera. Failed to start camera. java.lang.RuntimeException: Method called after release() at android.hardware.Camera.native_getParameters(Native Method) at android.hardware.Camera.getParameters(Camera.java:1464) at ketai.camera.KetaiCamera.start(KetaiCamera.java:457) at processing.test.cameraphotobooth.CameraPhotoBooth.mousePressed(CameraPhotoBooth.java:118) at processing.core.PApplet.mousePressed(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.dequeueEvents(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PGraphicsAndroid2D.requestDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856) Exception caught while trying to connect to camera service. Please check your sketch permissions or that another application is not using the camera. Failed to start camera. Stopping Camera…

~~~

20 Sep 2013, 01:06
Generic-user-small

Greg MacLaughlin (6 posts)

Think the important bit from your error message is the last few lines…

” Exception caught while trying to connect to camera service. Please check your sketch permissions or that another application is not using the camera. “

Make sure that you select camera in the Android permissions menu… click on the Android menu in Processing then “Sketch Permissions” and select “Camera”

Cheers

You must be logged in to comment