31 Aug 2013, 19:04
Csem_28568_pragsmall

David Lindelöf (14 posts)

Hello,

I’ve taken the liberty to extend to a full week the Bodyweight-Exercise Workouts schedule on p. 95 in a Google Spreadsheet, and made it a bit more visual for me and my wife.

If anyone is interested, here is the link. I hope the annotations are self-explanatory.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoD6EA5TOlMIdFRib00wN3RGczJKalI5RERVSVNWaWc&usp=sharing

06 Sep 2013, 14:03
Jruby-conf-profile-mug_pragsmall

Joe Kutner (81 posts)

That’s great! Thanks for sharing.

I’ve been experimenting with advanced versions of two of these exercises. The Curl-Up can be modified by lifting your elbows off the ground with your shoulders. This is actually recommended by Dr. McGill.

The Bird Dog can be modified by putting your weight on your toes (instead of your knees) with your legs out straight (so you start in a plank position from hands and feet). Then extend your arm and leg as before. The next step is to start from your elbows and toes. I haven’t read any studies done with this form of the exercise, but it is much tougher so be careful.

If you practice the original form of exercises regularly enough, you may want to step up the advanced version. But you can always fall back to the basic form a good maintenance exercise.

14 Oct 2013, 05:07
Firoz khanimage_pragsmall

Goury Khan (1 post)

I have See You sharing Link You Have Enplane With The Image Wise. Its Really Good Job. I hope It Will Help For All. We Need to Follow its. Thanks for Sharing Its. I personally Like This and I’ll share to My All Friends.

You must be logged in to comment