23 Jun 2014, 18:07
Generic-user-small

Thomas Koon (8 posts)

Once upon atime, the young programmer apprentice Thomas woke up. He was stunned to see that ice deleted everything he coded! He is not the least bit angry (well actually he is) but he would liek to know why. and no it is not his parents talking.

23 Jun 2014, 18:07
Generic-user-small

Thomas Koon (8 posts)

*like to know why

24 Jun 2014, 00:57
Chris_strom_headshot_200_pragsmall

Chris Strom (79 posts)

ICE should never do this. We specifically designed it so that it does not lose code. So this report is very worrisome.

Is there any chance that someone else used your computer overnight (and hit Ctrl-Z a bunch of times without knowing ICE was active)?

Is it possible that you/someone else started a new project and that your code is available in one of the projects accessible from the “Open” menu item?

When your code was deleted, what was left? Was it the original “spinning shape” from the first load? Was is a blank “New Project”? An earlier version of your code?

Sorry again for this. The young programmer apprentice has every right to be angry – hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

27 Jun 2014, 21:52
Generic-user-small

Thomas Koon (8 posts)

Lol its okay i fixed it a week ago in fact it even looks has a face, color, and other goodies! :D im in ch.4

29 Jun 2014, 04:49
Generic-user-small

Thomas Koon (8 posts)

Don’t waste your breath, Mr.Strom. Turns out i deleted my search history lol

You must be logged in to comment