25 Nov 2013, 18:27
Generic-user-small

slothbear (7 posts)

If I already have the 1.9 edition, do I need to upgrade? The description on the main page doesn’t reveal a lot regarding the updates, unless I missed it?

25 Nov 2013, 18:48
Generic-user-small

Jean-Francois Turcot (2 posts)

I also have the same question, I already own the previous version and I did not have time to read it yet, if a lot changed since the last version, I will get the new version during the thanksgiving special.

02 Dec 2013, 21:50
Generic-user-small

slothbear (7 posts)

I’m not a Pragmatic employee – and I suspect maybe you’ll get an email soon – but as I was rummaging around for something to buy on Cyber Monday, I noticed a coupon for the new edition in My Account. Mine was for 100% off – YMMV but click on My Account in the upper right and check your limited-time coupons.

04 Dec 2013, 18:51
Generic-user-small

Patricio Aguilera (2 posts)

That was a really good catch by slothbear. I checked my account and there indeed was a coupon for the ebook version of the new book. Gerbils are preparing it now.

13 Feb 2014, 11:53
Generic-user-small

Michael Cook (1 post)

Well, I don’t seem to have a code in my account but would still like to know if there’s any reason to buy the new version.

Any help?

24 Feb 2014, 19:42
Generic-user-small

Ellie @ Support (16 posts)

Yes, for a period of 3 mos, we provided a courtesy upgrade. I’ll extend it for one more month to get other interested customers.

25 Apr 2014, 12:55
Generic-user-small

Ellie @ Support (16 posts)

Please note: This upgrade opportunity has expired and is no longer available.

You must be logged in to comment