15 Dec 2009, 02:28
Generic-user-small

Rebecca Brown (2 posts)

I am a Mac user and very frequent contributor the the Album Art Exchange, http://www.albumartexchange.com, and album art is as critical to me as the sound. I have spent the better part of the evening here tweaking scripts from Doug’s AppleScripts http://dougscripts.com/itunes/ to extract the art from my entire library and I’m trying to understand what happens to the art when it is sent to the iPhone.

I know that I want the art to be perfectly sized on the page in Coverflow mode so no scaling takes place. I have therefore made the image 320 pixels wide to match the screen width.

I have found what I consider to be the perfect tradeoff of quality and size using a batch resizing application when I embed the art in Music Collector Pro 3.3. Build 2. The issue is that when I view the images on the iPhone they look as if the application has compressed them to the point of visible artifacts at the time of export.

Is the application automatically doing this to me? Can I turn it off or at least adjust it? I see no adjustments. Is the app also downsampling to a smaller pixel matrix that what I am trying to send over? I love the apps and have the newest version of them both and this is driving me crazy.

15 Dec 2009, 13:08
Biopic_100x100_pragsmall

Bill Dudney (917 posts)

Hi Rebecca,

This forum is a developer forum, I don’t think you will get many folks that know much about what Music Collector Pro 3.3 does.

Good luck!

26 Jan 2012, 21:40
Generic-user-small

zhzubair4 (1 post)

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak i try to restore but show error 3194 i use tiny umberaila this error clear but show another error 1600 …. i try many procedure to clear the error but problem not solved any sugession ??? ..

30 Jan 2012, 13:24
N614592285_2406_pragsmall

Chris Adamson (277 posts)

zhzubair4: Two suggestions

Don’t jailbreak

# If you must break rule 1, and it doesn’t work out, ask for help in a Jailbreak forum, not a forum for an out-of-print iPhone programming book

Good luck. I think you’re going to need it.

You must be logged in to comment