16 Jan 2009, 18:41
Generic-user-small

Jay C (1 post)

Hey Mike,

Any plans on a 3rd episode? I’d love to see ways to integrate a regular web app with Facebook, pulling in friends list, suggesting the app to friends, and more of the facebook specific interface elements like auto-completing friends names, etc.

Great job on 1 & 2. I thought facebook development would be difficult but now I’m very comfortable.

16 Jan 2009, 23:32
Head_pragsmall

Mike Mangino (543 posts)

I’m thinking about it. I’ll be doing a Facebook connect site in the next month. I’d like to do another screencast after that. I’m glad you enjoyed the first two. Have you released your application yet?

Mike

20 Mar 2009, 15:26
Generic-user-small

David P (9 posts)

Hey Mike,

Any update on the possible screencast? I would be interested in knowing more about FB Connect with Facebooker. The last post I saw on it was almost 3 months ago. (http://www.elevatedrails.com/articles/2009/01/02/announcing-facebooker-support-for-facebook-connect/)

Thanks

23 Mar 2009, 13:08
Head_pragsmall

Mike Mangino (543 posts)

I like the idea, I just need to find the time to do it. I’m working on a Facebook Connect implementation for a live site now. I’ll make sure to post my thoughts when it’s done.

Mike

06 Aug 2009, 17:07
Generic-user-small

Robert Sanchez (1 post)

Any new info on the third episode? I’m trying to create an app that stands alone using facebook connect on an external site, and then also have an app inside facebook, and I’m looking for any help I can get, it’s a pretty complex app. Thanks for any help you can give. I loved the episodes.

You must be logged in to comment