19 Sep 2011, 17:25
Generic-user-small

Peter Aszkenasy (1 post)

Hello - I just recently bought/downloaded Programming CLojure 2nd Edition and am going thru the examples I downloaded from the git server. However, I’m not able to require the examples.introduction library. I’m doing the following:-

cd ../programming-clojure/examples
lein repl
user=> (require 'examples.introduction)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate examples/introduction__init.class or examples/introduction.clj on classpath:  (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)

and just to see what the classpath is:-

user=> (println (seq (.getURLs (java.lang.ClassLoader/getSystemClassLoader))))
(#<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/test/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/src> #<URL file:/home/petera/.lein/self-installs/leiningen-1.6.1.1-standalone.jar>)

Any help very appreciated please

24 Sep 2011, 15:51
Generic-user-small

Relevance, Inc (5 posts)

For now please download the code that is linked with the download of the book. The git repository has not been updated for this edition yet.

You must be logged in to comment