small medium large xlarge

Back to: All Forums  PragPub
Dsc_0041_pragsmall
07 Oct 2009, 13:26
Fab (1 post)

Excellent ! James Edward Gray is awesome !

Generic-user-small
08 Oct 2009, 07:06
Truls Unstad (6 posts)

Second that.

It’s so nice when someone makes the effort to produce high quality work and then gives it away for free. I love the layout of the magazine.

As for features I would really like a something on working with rails and vim, and any insight into running a company would be great too.

Mike0_pragsmall
08 Oct 2009, 13:25
Michael Swaine (69 posts)

As Fabrice and Truls noticed, the October issue of PragPub is now out. We’d love to hear what you think about it. In fact, this is an ideal time to weigh in on the magazine in general. We have a major editorial meeting coming up next week and PragPub will be on the agenda. We’ve put out four issues now. Are we on the right track? What are we doing right and wrong? -Mike

Earlava_pragsmall
08 Oct 2009, 21:17
Camal Cakar (28 posts)

First again, thanks for your effort. Great magazine.

Things getting better and better. I love the Android article, finally something else than this Mac world only subjects.

I hope to see a C# article soon in this beautiful journal :D

Greets from Germany!

Headshot_pragsmall
12 Oct 2009, 17:58
Brian Tarbox (41 posts)

I love Daniel Steinberg’s idea of the writer’s experiment. I plan on signing up and participating.

Earlava_pragsmall
31 Oct 2009, 13:05
Camal Cakar (28 posts)

Can we except the next issue soon ?

Mike0_pragsmall
31 Oct 2009, 13:43

November is coming soon….

Nev_pragsmall
17 Feb 2010, 01:18
Neville Ridley-Smith (6 posts)

Unless I’m mistaken, there’s an error in the Answers to Last Month’s Quiz. It states Apple’s HyperCard was released in 1992. Which is way wrong.

I remember using HyperCard in some uni assignments in 1990 and before that, mucking around with it on a friend’s Mac. I also used it on my Apple IIGS when it was released for that in 1991.

Wikipedia states it was released in 1987 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercard

Small nitpick - otherwise excellent issue!

Mike0_pragsmall
17 Feb 2010, 15:35

Neville, Thanks for catching that. I can’t imagine why I put 1992 in as the date for HyperCard. I wrote a book on HyperTalk that was published in 1988, so I surely know better. Mike

You must be logged in to comment