small medium large xlarge

Back to: All Forums  Other Stuff
Doraemon_pragsmall
15 Oct 2009, 16:53
Phillip W Hutto (2 posts)

I’ve become curious about what technologies various publishers are using for production of their books. Care to share? I’m guessing you guys don’t use LaTeX :-)

Dave_gnome_head_isolated_pragsmall
09 Dec 2009, 21:46
Dave Thomas (395 posts)

Actually we use LaTeX at the back end.

You’ll find a number of articles in PragPub, our magazine, which describe how things hang together, http://www.pragprog.com/magazines

Generic-user-small
30 Nov 2017, 08:50
sachina nair (1 post)

Here described about the book production technologies.i really like to read this article.this is very useful for me.i hope you include more useful post.as an interior designer of home.for more informations are included us website interior designers in kottayam

Geolocation-mobile-phone_pragsmall
17 Jan 2018, 19:13
Brenda Mendez (2 posts)

géolocalisation d un téléphone mobile

Logo new_pragsmall
18 Jan 2018, 09:42
Silky Perfection (1 post)

Cleveroad is a team of highly dedicated and skilled designers, developers and managers, who have launched over 150 successful projects. Every client, whether it’s a big corporation or an individual, is valuable for us. We focus on long-term relations, which is possible as long as there is mutual understanding and the order is accomplished on terms and within the budget. We can satisfy the most demanding clients and are ready to create a web product or a mobile app of any complexity and in step with the latest IT trends. mobile software development services

You must be logged in to comment