small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
09 Jul 2012, 16:16
John Lane (6 posts)

I’ve just been looking up “has_many through” in the book but there would seem to be no mention of it, but “has_and_belongs_to_many” is mentioned.

Have I missed it, or is there a message in the omission: should I not use has_many through in Rails 3 ?

thanks, John

ps. I was also very surprised when my 4th edition arrived to find it’s 262 pages lighter than my 2nd edition.

Generic-user-small
11 Jul 2012, 17:56
Jeff Lim (9 posts)

“has_many, through” is still around! And is definitely different from “has_and_belongs_to_many”! I seriously doubt if we shouldnt use it. If it were a case of future deprecation, u would get a warning about it. I havent seen it! (and I do use has many, through).

Generic-user-small
27 Sep 2012, 13:53
krishvandam VISH (1 post)

hello hi ! I am here for introduce you new kind software and hardware in few days there many type of tech gadgets are come and they can do as fast as your expectation and give you new better experience awareness is this period of time and make our life more smooth and better so I want give you that news.
If want more information about this software click the link on ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD. The information about new hardware ATI Radeon HD 5670 is not anything but graphics card hardware software that provides superb act. operates below 75 watts .

[url=”http://www.ezdia.com/epad/ati-radeon-hd-5670-series-graphics-card-amd/6972/”] ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD [/url]

You must be logged in to comment