small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
17 Oct 2010, 12:43
Jamorn Ho (3 posts)

Hi!

I just purchased the 4th edition of the book now that Rails 3 has come out and the 3rd edition doesn’t cover it. I’m going through the Depot application and just finished page 91. However, everything seems to be displaying fine except all the book images. I keep getting this error for all my “image_tag” calls, and I definitely have the images in the right folder:

ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches "/images/ruby.jpg")

The stylesheet isn’t having the same issue so I’m not really sure what’s going wrong here. Nobody seems to be getting the same issue I am, could this be an environment issue? (I have tried restarting the server, does not help.)

Generic-user-small
31 Oct 2010, 17:19
Aaron Souza (1 post)

Fixed.

For some reason the jpgs and pngs didn’t copy into the directory correctly. I would recommend Mr. Ho, to re-download each picture (save picture as) and copy it into the directory, without using some type if IDE copy / pate.

Please close out my erreta post.

Generic-user-small
04 Nov 2010, 13:33
Jamorn Ho (3 posts)

Hmmm, I’m still having the same issue, I didn’t use any IDE to do this as I am just using textmate to edit code and the OS to just copy paste the files. I think I’ll restart the project and see if that will work.

Generic-user-small
06 Nov 2010, 09:52
Jamorn Ho (3 posts)

It is now working as I did the entire exercise over again. Thanks for the help Aaron!

You must be logged in to comment