Hey everyone, it’s been pretty quiet around here lately. Yesterday, after a fairly rocky (workwise) January in which I didn’t manage to get much done other than work-related stuff, I finally started working on my sample chapter again. I’ve been adding some missing code that I had been avoiding, but now it’s going well again. My new promise to myself is to submit that book proposal before the end of February.
I also added a couple of useful parameters to the literalinclude directive in Sphinx, in case you are interested: https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issue/625/new-start-at-end-at-and-block-parameters :)