small medium large xlarge

Back to: All Forums  Practical Vim
Picture 11_pragsmall
30 Oct 2015, 18:43
Storozhenko Roman (1 post)

Will 2nd version available for download for me due I bought first edition or I need to purchase second edition separately ?

Mike-j_pragsmall
30 Oct 2015, 20:32
Michael Josephson (4 posts)

Hi!

If you’ve previously bought the ebook of the 1st edition then you will have been issued a coupon for a free upgrade to the new edition.

What you need to do is go to the My Account page then scroll down to the Coupons section and you should see “Upgrade for purchasers of a previous edition”. Clicking Redeem adds the book to your cart and applies the 100% discount.

Cheers,

-Michael

Generic-user-small
02 Nov 2015, 05:34
valerio crini (1 post)

Hi, I own a 1st edition but it does not seems to me possible to upgrade freely to 2.0: I don’t see coupon section on my account page.

Generic-user-small
06 Nov 2015, 18:03
Tim Kendrick (1 post)

I also bought P1.1 but can’t see a ‘coupons’ section in my account page. I just see the ‘bookshelf’ and ‘order’ sections (my order of the first edition shows up in both sections).

Is there anything I need to do to see the coupons section?

Generic-user-small
29 Nov 2015, 05:41
Ievgen Nikolskyi (1 post)

Hello,

I have the same question. I purchased ebook+paperbook this August, and cannot find a coupon to get the ebook P2.0.

Thanks, Eugene

Generic-user-small
30 Nov 2015, 14:21
Rich alesi (1 post)

Hello, I also do not see a link for coupons at the bottom, just a listing for the 1.1 book

Hidden_face_pragsmall
18 Jan 2017, 14:58
Adrien (1 post)

Hey there!

Same for me! Just saw Drew’s tweet, came there to check but got nothing.

Is it because I have the paper version?

Drewneil_pragsmall
18 Jan 2017, 15:37
Drew Neil (45 posts)

If you have bought a paperback edition of the book, you can purchase the ebook edition from PragProg at a discount: Upgrade your paper book

You must be logged in to comment