small medium large xlarge

Profile_pic_pragsmall
02 Nov 2011, 12:11
Julian Gamble (34 posts)

So today I got to my wordcount goal - and dropped some code in. (Will need some polish - but good for a first draft.)

03 Nov 2011, 00:40
Greg Cerveny (33 posts)

I barely managed to crank out 542 words. Most of my time today was spent researching and learning on my topic of Music in iOS. I also compiled a hefty sheet of resources that I’ve been referred to as well as took good notes on my reading. Not nearly as exciting as the progress in my first day, but feels like it’s going in a good direction.

03 Nov 2011, 05:44
Edward Gibbs (15 posts)

793 words today, 1558 total. Tired, but starting to build some momentum.

Going-away_pragsmall
03 Nov 2011, 06:48
Chris Warren (3 posts)

Making good progress on my first chapter. I didn’t write as much as yesterday, but I met my goal, so I’m pleased. I wrote for an hour before work, fortunately, because I ended up going out to dinner with some coworkers and our families tonight. I still got some writing in once I got home, but it wasn’t as much as I expected. Writing in the morning seems like it’s the way to go, if I can manage it.

Bphogan2016_pragsmall
03 Nov 2011, 15:44
Brian P. Hogan (178 posts)

Wrote a lot yesterday, but not as many words as I wanted because I had to do some line-art diagrams. Those take a lot more time than you’d think :)

Nikemarathonfinish_pragsmall
05 Nov 2011, 02:34
Ted M. Young (3 posts)

With respect to diagrams, I like to say that while a picture may be worth a thousand words, it takes me much more time to create a diagram than it would to write those thousand words.

You must be logged in to comment