small medium large xlarge

1244_g3681-ps__square - 1x1 - skype - vg - 200pix_pragsmall
15 Nov 2011, 22:35
Paul Pladijs (24 posts)

When coming home after a whole day working I wasn’t sure how much I still could write. After some resting I made a really nice walk outside. Though it started freezing, brrrr. Temperatures here in Belgium dropped almost 10 degrees Celsius the last days. Despite the cold weather I wrote another 809 words. Totaling to 10702.

Reinout_nens_medium_pragsmall
16 Nov 2011, 03:43
Reinout van Rees (4 posts)

Seems like every week I’ve got one evening+night of really productive work. I’m a night owl. Gimme some good music and kids that are off to bed and I can get cracking.

Tuesday evening was pretty productive. I added introduction and summary paragraphs to every section in the chapter I’m working on now. That really helps in making the whole chapter more understandable. To the reader, but also to me. It forces me to keep on track. And it forces me to keep my sections on track and on topic.

16 Nov 2011, 04:21
Greg Cerveny (33 posts)

I just created a setup chapter and put down 736 words. Not the most exciting part of the book, but something I’ve been putting off. This is one of the few parts of the project I might do as a screen cast as well.

Earlier today I emailed out a request for media. Since my topic is on sound, a decent sample library will help the reader connect with what they are building. I’ve already received a response from one of the providers and they want to participate.

Csem_28568_pragsmall
17 Nov 2011, 04:32
David Lindelöf (14 posts)

I’ve been unable to write for several days now and got back to the text only today. 8503 words in total.

You must be logged in to comment