small medium large xlarge

Mike0_pragsmall
06 Oct 2011, 17:51
Michael Swaine (69 posts)

I think I’d rather re-read Steve’s words today than offer any of my own. I will say this: it seems to me that his life, not a company or a product, is his legacy. That the way he lived is an inspiration beyond anything that he accomplished. And it’s all there, what he was about, in that Stanford commencement speech. Ever in control of the message, Steve wrote his own obituary.

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

Generic-user-small
10 Aug 2012, 09:21
Steven Moore (1 post)

Stay Hungry Stay Foolish - I first read that back in 2005 in a magazine. Its was a speech with words so powerful they struck such a strong chord within me. Prior to that I was indifferent to Jobs. That speech made me like him somewhat. Even thought he was a very difficult man to work and deal and had questionable morals he was a great man. His work and ideas changed the world. Whenever I find myself unsure of what to do in my life, I always refer to Staying Hungry and Staying Foolish.

On-ap-lioa-standa-10kva-10kw-gia-bao-nhieu_pragsmall
07 Sep 2017, 10:52
kimhoivp1 (4 posts)

Steve Jobs ismy Idol

Hd dp_pragsmall
15 Sep 2017, 09:10
signage (1 post)

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well . 24 hours printing service in dubai

You must be logged in to comment