small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
11 Apr 2017, 20:35
Gabriel Mas (2 posts)

Hi, although i have already finished the cave puzzle game perfectly, i dont like pressing the right mouse button to spin the ramp. Is there a way to switch to left mouse button? Thanks, Gabriel

Chris_strom_headshot_200_pragsmall
18 Apr 2017, 04:25
Chris Strom (259 posts)

Hi Gabriel!

It’s possible to change to a right-click, but unfortunately really hard. You’d have to rewrite the Mouse.js library and some of that code is not easy.

It would be easier to try to do something like press “1” to spin the first ramp, press “2” to spin the second. Does that sound like better controls or do you really want to right-click? Or maybe you have some other ideas for how to set up the controls that might be even better?

I think you might be able to figure out the press 1 / press 2 controls. If you run into any problems, let me know. And sorry that right-click would be such a pain!

-Chris

Generic-user-small
01 May 2017, 12:30
Gabriel Mas (2 posts)

I fixed the problem, the thing was that I was not pressing the key that made it rotate it.

I really liked the book, so (if its possible), I would like to make it into a Programming Course in Youtube. Would there be problems with the copyright on the book or something?

Thanks, Gabriel

You must be logged in to comment