26 Jun 2014, 22:02
Generic-user-small

Howard Abraham (4 posts)

Here are the caveats: 1) I couldn’t get BusyBox to work under Windows 8.1 so I’m using CygWin. 2) I am using the latest beta of Bukkit and Minecraft 1.7.9.

I’m trying the HelloWorld build.sh. I got past the error where it said it couldn’t find BUKKIT. But it still says package.bukkit does not exist, nor does it find any of the BUKKIT libraries.

BUKKIT is in the server folder and my path is set correctly. Any other ideas?

26 Jun 2014, 22:34
Andy-talking_pragsmall

Andrew Hunt (200 posts)

Howard –

Make sure the jar files are named as the script expects (bukkit.jar and craftbukkit.jar, no version numbers) and that your MCSERVER points to the correct directory that has those jar files.

Failing that, show us what’s in your directory build.sh and maybe we’ll spot the problem.

/\ndy

27 Jun 2014, 15:35
Generic-user-small

Howard Abraham (4 posts)

Here is my server directory listing. You can see my bukkit.jar and craftbukkit.jar are appropriately named.

$ ls /cygdrive/c/users/howard/desktop/server banned-ips.json bukkit.jar crash-reports ops.json server.log server.properties whitelist.json world_the_end banned-ips.txt.converted bukkit.yml help.yml ops.txt.converted server.log.1 start_minecraft white-list.txt.converted banned-players.json commands.yml logs permissions.yml server.log.1.lck start_minecraft.bat world banned-players.txt.converted craftbukkit.jar minecraft_server.1.7.9.exe plugins server.log.lck usercache.json world_nether

=======================================================
Here is an excerpt from my build.sh

${MCSERVER:=”/cygdrive/c/users/howard/Desktop/server”}

BUKKIT=”$MCSERVER”/bukkit.jar

07 Jul 2014, 18:35
Andy-talking_pragsmall

Andrew Hunt (200 posts)

I think you might need to use DOS notation (C: instead of /cygdrive/C:). I have used Cygwin in years, but I do recall running into a lot of inconsistencies where path names were involved.

/\ndy

You must be logged in to comment