small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
04 May 2016, 19:09
Luc Hessler (1 post)

The command BusyBox needs to be renamed to sh.exe an put on the desktop. The command sh.exe has then to by executed with the flag -1 with the following command line: C:\Windows\System32>cmd.exe /c sh.exe -1 Is this the right spelling? I get an error saying the command may be misspelled or could not be found. Any help?

Generic-user-small
27 Dec 2016, 22:19
Leonardo (1 post)

i need the link of busybox plz

Generic-user-small
29 Dec 2016, 13:36
Simon Gasteiger (1 post)

The link “ftp://ftp.tigress.co.uk/public/gpl/6.0.0/busybox/busybox.exe” doesn’t work anymore or it just doesn’t work for me. (It might matter that I’ve got Windows 10). Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Please answer soon, thank you!

Generic-user-small
02 Jan 2017, 15:39
Ron Yorston (5 posts)

The tigress.co.uk servers have been turned off. You should be able to download busybox.exe from my new website: https://frippery.org/files/busybox/busybox.exe

Generic-user-small
14 Jan 2017, 14:38
TD (2 posts)

@ Luc Hessler

< command line: C:\Windows\System32>cmd.exe /c sh.exe -1 Is this the right spelling? >

No, it is a “l” (small letter of “L”). I made the same mistake. This italic “l” looks like “1”.

Generic-user-small
09 Feb 2017, 20:59
Leonardo (1 post)

Hi , I tried the new link but the busybox.exe didn’t worked with my Windows 10 and it wasn’t possible to install busybox.. can you help me? (the pc tell me something about the smartscreen..) thx

You must be logged in to comment