small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
07 Apr 2017, 20:28
demem123 (1 post)

Hi,

I found some discrepancy after creating mix new info_sys –sup. It seemed to also create lib/info_sys/application.ex and that file has the application code thats supposed to live in the info_sys/lib/info_sys.ex. Is this expected or am i missing something?

Thanks!

Generic-user-small
03 Jun 2017, 00:17
Chad Woolley (1 post)

Same problem. Also InfoSys doesn’t seem to work with the Application being defined in this way, it fails when running the app:

[error] Task #PID<0.455.0> started from #PID<0.446.0> terminating ** (MatchError) no match of right hand side value: {:error, {:EXIT, {:undef, [{InfoSys, :start_link, [InfoSys.Wolfram, "2 + 2", #Reference<0.0.4.828>, #PID<0.455.0>, 1], []}, {:supervisor, :do_start_child_i, 3, [file: 'supervisor.erl', line: 381]}, {:supervisor, :handle_call, 3, [file: 'supervisor.erl', line: 406]}, {:gen_server, :try_handle_call, 4, [file: 'gen_server.erl', line: 615]}, {:gen_server, :handle_msg, 5, [file: 'gen_server.erl', line: 647]}, {:proc_lib, :init_p_do_apply, 3, [file: 'proc_lib.erl', line: 247]}]}}} (info_sys) lib/info_sys/application.ex:32: InfoSys.Application.spawn_query/3 (elixir) lib/enum.ex:1229: Enum."-map/2-lists^map/1-0-"/2 (info_sys) lib/info_sys/application.ex:23: InfoSys.Application.compute/2 (rumbl) web/channels/rumbl/video_channel.ex:56: Rumbl.VideoChannel.compute_additional_info/2 (elixir) lib/task/supervised.ex:85: Task.Supervised.do_apply/2 (stdlib) proc_lib.erl:247: :proc_lib.init_p_do_apply/3 Function: #Function<1.5074331/0 in Rumbl.VideoChannel.handle_in/4> Args: []

Generic-user-small
31 Aug 2017, 14:10
Joep Stender (2 posts)

Yeah I also ran into this. To fix it I deleted the generated lib/info_sys/application.ex and removed the call mod: {InfoSys.Application, []} to it in info_sys/mix.exs:

# Run "mix help compile.app" to learn about applications. def application do [ extra_applications: [:logger], mod: {InfoSys, []} ] end

You must be logged in to comment