small medium large xlarge

Ernestoe_pragsmall
25 Sep 2017, 19:48
Ernesto Echeverria (14 posts)

I’m getting the following 400 error

That’s an error.

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

after trying to log in with Google+ and haven’t been able to figure out the issue.

Any hints/ideas?

Benrady-avatar_pragsmall
25 Sep 2017, 19:49
Ben Rady (67 posts)

Maybe double-check that you have your app in the Google developer console configured correctly?

Ernestoe_pragsmall
26 Sep 2017, 15:27

Thank you, just doing now and even though it doesn’t give the error anymore it’s not logging the callback arguments to the console but an uncaught object error… public site address is included as authorized for both JavaScripts origins and redirect URIs and still getting a message that it has not been whitelisted for client ID .

Benrady-avatar_pragsmall
25 Sep 2017, 20:40
Ben Rady (67 posts)

Does localhost work when you run the server locally?

Ernestoe_pragsmall
25 Sep 2017, 20:52

Hello back and thanks for your help. Public site seems to be working fine now although I was actually going to make a follow up question related to the local app given that locally I get a different error: “Permission denied to generate login hint for target domain.” and wouldn’t know how to configure given that I’m using 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1 addresses. Does that require a different configuration in the Google Console?

Ernestoe_pragsmall
26 Sep 2017, 15:27

All fixed now. Both public and local sites have to be added in the allowed origins and redirect URI configuration tab in Google Developer’s Console. Wait a while and it works now. Thanks for guidance.

Mostly, changes in the console take some time to be applied, so don’t expect immediate results.

You must be logged in to comment