I’m trying to follow along with the project in the book and have hit a bit of a stumbling block. I tried to run the first set of tests and got an undefined method error for
Initially I thought I’d missed something and checked the downloaded project files for anything obvious that might point to what I did wrong. After having no luck I decided to try running this test in the downloaded project and got the exact same error.
While it wouldn’t surprise me if I have missed something (while I have some knowledge of Rails I don’t use it day to day), I’m wondering if there’s an issue with a gem version or something.