small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
09 Jun 2009, 10:55
Christer Fernstrom (2 posts)

I have installed the entire dataset_tasks.rake file from the zip file at pragprog. When I run “rake db:dataset:dump_fixtures DATASET=whatever” I get an “undefined method `to_fixture’ for #" when it starts attempting to dump my first class.

The dataset plugin appears to be correctly installed - this is the trace from the installation:

Christer-MacBookPro:confmanager christer$ script/plugin install git://github.com/aiwilliams/dataset.git Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/christer/Programs/confmanager/vendor/plugins/dataset/.git/ remote: Counting objects: 68, done. remote: Compressing objects: 100% (58/58), done. remote: Total 68 (delta 3), reused 2 (delta 0) Unpacking objects: 100% (68/68), done. From git://github.com/aiwilliams/dataset * branch HEAD -> FETCH_HEAD

Anything I missed?

– christer

Generic-user-small
09 Jun 2009, 11:49
Christer Fernstrom (2 posts)

Looking more closely at the files in the zip file from pragprog, I noticed that the recipe uses a completely different version of the dataset plugin. So after substituing to this version, things now work fine. Still, it would be nice to know how to get this to work with the new version of the dataset plugin.

You must be logged in to comment