small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
03 Sep 2017, 08:35
Jason Walsh (4 posts)

does this file need to be included in all component folders?

Dmfcb_pragsmall
03 Sep 2017, 18:21
David Copeland (433 posts)

I’m not sure. It’s only added to the one place in the book that mentions it, but having to add that file was a very last minute discovery and I was unable to fully understand what it’s doing or why it needs to exist. Does adding it to new components that you create solve problems?

Generic-user-small
06 Sep 2017, 18:46
Jason Walsh (4 posts)

Im not experiencing problems at the minute was just curious why this file was needed. Thanks for your quick response to my questions, are there any other forums we can use for questions about our personal projects? I am currently working on a project for storing and displaying work processes in different views, using your book as a template, and have run into a problem dynamically creating svg components to display a workflow diagram.

I am very interested in the whole development process, and how people can work together to improve processes and hopefully would like to include one once I’ve got the app working.

Dmfcb_pragsmall
06 Sep 2017, 22:21
David Copeland (433 posts)

Stack Overflow might get you in front of more eyes to help with issues. I haven’t done much with SVG or I’d offer to help…

You must be logged in to comment