small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
20 Sep 2017, 13:42
Håkon Rossebø (4 posts)

I know this book is in beta and I’m sure the code samples will be complete when finished. My thoughts after reading through the book is that it would be helpful to take a break from reading and actually play with the code after reading a chapter - to have a pointer to some code examples for each chapter where you could play with the code in fsi. I don’t mean any more code in the book, just a pointer to some chapter code with a readme.

Anyway, this is just an impression - I’m sure you have this covered when finished :)

Generic-user-small
20 Sep 2017, 15:28
Scott Wlaschin (29 posts)

Good idea, thanks! I’m in the process of finalizing the code samples now, plus there will be a complete app to play with as well!

Generic-user-small
09 Oct 2017, 19:24
Irfan Charania (4 posts)

A complete app would be fantastic! :)

Generic-user-small
23 Nov 2017, 22:24
Scott Hutchinson (1 post)

@Scott W I just posted the build errors in the Example Code as Errata for the book. There are some obvious typos, but I can’t yet figure out how to fix all the errors. Thanks

Generic-user-small
23 Nov 2017, 22:47

Yes, sorry, the sample code is not yet complete as I was rushing to get the book finished. And the book is now in the production process so I can’t touch the repo until that has finished.

I’ll have a look at those errors though, and get back to you.

Thanks!

Generic-user-small
08 Feb 2018, 20:48
Frank Lideros (1 post)

When will there be working source code available?

Generic-user-small
09 Feb 2018, 17:50

Hi everyone, sorry that there are some issues. I’ll try to get everything fixed up within the next week or so, and I’ll post back on here when I’m done. Thanks!

You must be logged in to comment