small medium large xlarge

Cropped_cow_pragsmall
17 Jun 2008, 00:48
Charles H Morss (1 post)

Hello, When I fire up the FirstAnimation code example I get this:

2008-06-16 17:35:57.564 FirstAnimation[28005:10b] Error loading /Library/InputManagers/Inquisitor/Inquisitor.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Inquisitor: dlopen(/Library/InputManagers/Inquisitor/Inquisitor.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Inquisitor, 265): no suitable image found. Did find: /Library/InputManagers/Inquisitor/Inquisitor.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Inquisitor: GC capability mismatch

The dates on my library look to be the same as all the rest in the directory, i.e. I don’t think something updated them.

Most of the other example apps do seem to come up okay (although they don’t do anything with any user input - haven’t read enough of the book to know if they should, but the sliders on the FrameAndAnchorPoint don’t do anything).

Sorry if this is all covered in the book and I’m just ahead of myself.

Charlie

Steve_pragsmall
27 Nov 2008, 17:12
Steve McFerrin (2 posts)

I get the same thing.. its trying to load bundles for some odd reason. I haven’t taken the time to dig into debugging it though. I just have another project that is taking up my time. If anyone can point us in the right direction? Thanks Steve

Biopic_100x100_pragsmall
30 Nov 2008, 19:44
Bill Dudney (917 posts)

This is because the Inquisitor.bundle’s GC mode is not GC aware so its just letting you know.

You can safely ignore error messages like that.

Steve_pragsmall
11 Dec 2008, 22:01
Steve McFerrin (2 posts)

Thanks Bill,
I will take a look at it again.

You must be logged in to comment