small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
14 Aug 2008, 20:56
John Ibarzabal (13 posts)

I have purchased the PDF version of some books, including ADWR, and at the time I did not want to purchase a paper version.

Now going back to the page, there isnt a way to purchase the paper books, it is only possible to re-purchase the PDF+paper, or PDF only.

Think you guys could add an option for people that pre-ordered only the PDF versions to pay the difference and pre-order the paper books too?

That would be really neat, and I would be very happy.

Thank you, and by the way, great job on the books, they are very nicely written, fun and rich.

Dave_gnome_head_isolated_pragsmall
15 Aug 2008, 13:44
Dave Thomas (390 posts)

John:

Credit card rules prhibit us from taking orders for things that we can’t ship within a month. (Actually, we can take payment, but all sorts of onerous rules kick in). We can sell you a combo pack or a PDF-only, as there we do ship you something.

However, once the book is out, contact support@ to get instructions on adding the paper book to your order.

Drp_pragsmall
15 Aug 2008, 14:27
Dan Pendergrass (11 posts)

Seems like you could credit the pdf and add in the combo pack.

Dave_gnome_head_isolated_pragsmall
15 Aug 2008, 16:44
Dave Thomas (390 posts)

Dan:

We just wait until the book comes out, have people buy the book, then credit the difference. Once less step… :)

Dave

Generic-user-small
15 Aug 2008, 18:11
John Ibarzabal (13 posts)

Ah I understand.

I wonder, would it be possible then, in the time the books are released, for us who bougth the PDFs to have some kind of discount when buying the paper book?

You must be logged in to comment