small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
12 Sep 2008, 01:10
Luis Lebron (3 posts)

I’m currently working on Iteration D2. After adding an item the will are not displayed until I refresh the browser. The problem is the same for IE and FF. I also noticed that mongrel is showing the following error ActionView::MissingTemplate (Missing template store/add_to_cart.js.erb in view path C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/NetBeansProjects/Depot/app/views):

Any ideas as to what may be happening?

thanks,

Luis

Samr_small_pragsmall
12 Sep 2008, 02:49
Sam Ruby (634 posts)

I took my working copy of depot and deleted my @app/views/store/add_to_cart.js.rjs@ file, and got the exact same message as you got.

In other words, the message is slightly misleading. The file that should be there but the web server isn’t finding ends with @.rjs@

Generic-user-small
12 Sep 2008, 13:05
Luis Lebron (3 posts)

The add_to_cart.js.rjs is there. However, the updates on the cart are not showing until I manually refresh the page.

Generic-user-small
14 Sep 2008, 06:18
David Still (1 post)

I had this exact error too. It turned out I had misspelled the name of file add_to_cart.js.rjs. Make sure it is spelled right, and it is in the app/views/store directory.

Generic-user-small
15 Sep 2008, 23:24
Luis Lebron (3 posts)

You hit the nail right on the head. I accidentally put two periods between js and rjs.

thanks,

Luis

You must be logged in to comment