- I tried to download the jemmy.jar from the jemmy site . It doesn’t seem to be working correctly .
- When I download from any browser (safari,firefox,omniweb) on the mac.
- I goto the license page. (http://jemmy.netbeans.org/license-jemmy.html)
- Click accept
- the URL changes to this http://hg.netbeans.org/main/raw-file/tip/jemmy/builds/jemmy.jar?content-type=application/octet-stream
- nothing happens.
- I dragged this to the download manager in safari and I end up with a file
- I removed the .txt and put it in the junquenote folder with the jruby_basics.rb
- (which I moved to the junquenote folder.)
- I try to launch
- I get this error message
- cannot load Java class org.netbeans.jemmy.JemmyProperties (NameError)
When I try to load the jemmy.jar with jar launcher it say’s the file is corrupt . I tried building it from the sources with ant but the jemmy.zip folder I downloaded is missing a build.xml file ?
I can get junquenote to launch after much work trying to get the jruby thing worked out. Just can’t get jruby_basics to run.
any insight as to what I’m doing wrong would be helpful thanks g