small medium large xlarge

Generic-user-small
19 Sep 2011, 17:25
Peter Aszkenasy (1 post)

Hello - I just recently bought/downloaded Programming CLojure 2nd Edition and am going thru the examples I downloaded from the git server. However, I’m not able to require the examples.introduction library. I’m doing the following:-

cd ../programming-clojure/examples
lein repl
user=> (require 'examples.introduction)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate examples/introduction__init.class or examples/introduction.clj on classpath:  (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)

and just to see what the classpath is:-

user=> (println (seq (.getURLs (java.lang.ClassLoader/getSystemClassLoader))))
(#<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/test/> #<URL file:/home/petera/cloj/programming-clojure/examples/src> #<URL file:/home/petera/.lein/self-installs/leiningen-1.6.1.1-standalone.jar>)

Any help very appreciated please

Generic-user-small
24 Sep 2011, 15:51
Relevance, Inc (5 posts)

For now please download the code that is linked with the download of the book. The git repository has not been updated for this edition yet.